Monday, December 4, 2017

Reading Notes: Krishna Part B


My favorite part of Part B of the Krishna videos has to be the part of how Radha and Krishna grew up together and their love story. I am still not a big fan how she Radha to see how faithful she was to Krishna but the testing itself was interesting. Radha had to drink milk and Krishna tongue was blistered. The only way for his tongue to heal was by the help of Radha. I do like that Krishna played a part of the testing too instead like in the Ramayana where Sita had to be basically set on fire.   I think that in my retelling I would like to maybe switch places of and have Krishna being tested than Radha or write in her perspective. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Seven Secrets of Vishnu Part B

Seven Secrets of Vishnu: Matsya I've loved looking at these videos so far because the ideas that it portrays. I would say that my fa...